Sunday, November 7, 2010

camper cabin











i know, i know, my last post was in august. AUGUST! oh. em. gee. i thought i would blog a lot more than i do, but i'm going to get back into it. i'll start with this weekend. after an october filled with weddings, birthday parties and lots of work (thank god budgeting season is over), paola and i rented a camper cabin in sibley state park in west central minnesota. although it was short, it was just what the doctor ordered. it included cribbage, a three hour hike, a two mile trail run, and of course, lots of reading.

1 comment:

  1. They say 21 days makes a habit. My problem is I do more conversing in my head and then when I sit down to write, it feels forced. I need to follow my father's example and write everything down in a little notebook...he never forgets ANYTHING.

    ReplyDelete