Tuesday, August 17, 2010

work hard, play harder











last week was HOT & HUMID. i got two good runs in and 3 decent bike rides. i went to a welcome back party on wednesday evening and to my sisters house for a pork shoulder dinner on thursday. then, i went to a twin's game, which included a pre-game and post-game party. saturday was filled with errands and playing frisbee at calhoun followed by a trip to the orpheum to see wicked. sunday included yardwork and a birthday party....and then - BAM! monday hit and i had a 8+ work day and today was a 10 hour day....this weekend will be a grad party and a half marathon. you know what? i'm ready for summer craziness to end and autumn relaxing to begin! i can't wait for lazy football sundays! i mean, don't get me wrong, ALL of it was SUPER fun, but when it comes down to it, i'm exhausted right now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, ME TOO! But I have one more major week of Summer Activity, since my parents fly into Chicago tomorrow. I have a Cubs game with work people today, a Cubs game with my parents on Friday, a boat tour thing downtown on Saturday, lunch with Heather and Brian on Saturday (they are ALSO in Chicago this weekend), and then an outdoor concert on Sunday with my parents. So! Busy! (But fun.)

    ReplyDelete